Being a Christian never meant you have your life together. It means you have the ability to leave your pride and ask your Saviour to fix your brokenness.
When I was in preschool I named my rabbit carrots. If that doesn’t say something about me then I don’t know what does
Every possible running route around your school has a name that only your team understands
I feel like I’m either really on fire for God or I’m drifting away from Him and am stagnant. I hate that feeling. Like I’ll go to young life camp or a mission trip and be all fired up and then come home and it wears off after a while and then I’m just back where I started. It sounds so bad, but it’s the place I’m at right now. I want to start making reading my bible a priority and spending time praying and having quiet times and truly being a devoted follower of Christ. Because that’s really not how I feel most of the time. I know I love God, but I need to show it. I need to live it out and not be afraid of what other people think.
Anonymous asked: 49 78 109
49. Am I excited for anything? CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS
78. How can you win my heart? If you have a heart for God, like bananas, pb and running of course :)
109. Been outside my home country? Only once and it was when I was like 1…We went to Cabo, Mexico but I don’t remember a thing
Anonymous asked: 14 31 89
14. Do I have a crush? Yeah. I think I have a crush on you. That beautiful grey face just gets me every time
31. How I feel right now? GREAT. I just had youth group and we went to a coffee place and had hot chocolate and talked about God. It was great to spend time with my friends and grow in the Lord.
89. Gotten pregnant? Oh gosh no…the closest thing I’ve had to a baby is a food baby